Private Full-Day Tour of Sarnath From Varanasi
Varanasi, The city is also known as Banaras & Kashi Located at the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The 3000 years old city is said to be one of the oldest continually inhabited city on earth. Varanasi is considered as a holy place in Hinduism, lots of people from all over the world visit Varanasi to take a dip into the holy river the Ganges to wash-off sins. The sacred city is famous for ghats, more than 80 ghats are situated on the banks of Ganges river, Assi ghat, Raj ghat, Darbhanga ghat, Man mandir ghat, Manikarnika ghat are one of them. The morning and evening aarti at the ghats is a breathtaking experience. Ones in your life you must experience the spiritual environment of Varanasi.
Itinerary for one day
Day 1 ARRIVAL + EVENING AARTI
Arrival, Meet & greet with our representative at the Airport who will drop you the hotel and help you with the check-in formalities. Check-in to the hotel and relax. In the evening around 1800hrs meet our representative at your hotel lobby and proceed for attending evening Ganges Aarti. It’s a very famous and adorable event in the City. You will sit on the boat and enjoy the Aarti. After this visit, the local market area and our representative will drop you back to your hotel for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02| MORNING BOATING+ SARNATH
After early morning breakfast, our representative will pick you from your hotel, proceed for a boat ride. Boating in the Ganges River at the Time of sunrise in Varanasi is one of the main attractions. Observe Hindu’s way of living on the bank of the Ganges. There is a number of temples on the bank of the Ganges River in Varanasi. It is at the Ganga Ghats [Banaras Ghat] where you can see life and death together, See Manikarnika Ghat, Harischandra Ghat, Assi Ghat, Shivala Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat, Darbhanga Ghat, Ahilyabai Ghat, and Kedar Ghat. After the boat ride takes a small walk into the oldest part of Varanasi, famous for its narrow street. Visit the Kashi Vishwanath Temple area, also known as the Golden Temple. (The temple itself is open to Hindu only) Later drive to Sarnath, approximately 10km from Varanasi City. Varanasi is the place, where Gautam Buddha chose to deliver his first sermon in a Deer Park. that's the reason why Sarnath is one of the most venerated Buddhist places. Besides Buddhism, Sarnath is also connected with Jainism. There are many Buddhist monuments and Structures at Sarnath. The Famous attractions in Sarnath are Archaeological and Excavation Area (Sarnath, Deer park), Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhammek Stupa (Dhamekha Stupa), Dharmarajika Stupa, Mulagandhakuti Vihara, Ashoka Pillar (Ashokan Lion Pillar), Ashokan Lion-Capital (the national emblem of India) and the Archeological Museum. Enjoy Full day at Sarnath. In the evening come back to your hotel for an overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03| DEPARTURE TO ONWARDS DESTINATION (B)
Early morning gets recharged with a healthy breakfast. Check-out from your hotel and proceed to International Airport to board your flight to Home Destination. Come back to your home with the lovely experiences and cheerful memories of honeymoon tour to cheer forever.
- 03-night accommodation in a Hotel on Twin sharing basis in Varanasi on CPAI Basis. (Bed & Breakfast)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Rickshaw (Tricycle) ride in the local bazaar of Varanasi
- full-day Sarnath Tour
- Morning boat ride in the holy river the Ganges
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- daily Breakfast
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- All tours and transfers as per mentioned in the itinerary inclusions not available at disposal.
- Stay connected during your tour with complimentary Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi connectivity is limited in certain hotels or remote areas).
- Evening Aarti
- Morning Boating
- City Tour
- Decent dress code.
- Wear a Stall or Scarf
- Do not disturb pandit (A Hindu Priest)
- Do not carry so many bags
- GST 5% Extra.
- Any additional meal/snacks.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Any tipping for guide/driver.
- Camera fee (still / video).
- Travel Insurance.
- Items of personal nature such as table drinks, telephone calls, laundry, tips, portage, mineral water at the restaurant & hotel.
- Whatever not mentioned in inclusions.
GET FREE TRAVEL PLAN
Your personal information will not be shared with anyone
HERE IT FROM OUR TRAVLERS